Cell: (289) 969-1587
Negotiates contacts, secures suppliers contracts and responsible for the financial structure of the company including banking, cashflow, payroll and all labour and union negotiations. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company.
Projects Include: Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Saint Mary’s University, All Saints’ Cathedral, McMaster University and multiple projects in the private sector and district school boards.
- Proven track record in developing and adhering to strict government guidelines for the tendering of projects and award of contracts.
- Manage all aspects of specified construction projects including implementing financial controls to ensure project profitability.
- Coordinated all procurement activities with major suppliers including Henry Bakor, W.R. Grace and BASF.
- Responsible for the daily activities including budgeting, negotiation of private and public tenders.
- Directly responsible for the handling of all corporate financial matters including banking relationships and supplier relationships.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic alliances with sub contractors and vendors for targeted North American projects.